Why this blog...

I am the mother of the three most talented, intelligent and beautiful children ever to live on this earth. I am also privileged to be married to the most wonderful man! He has added three additional talented, intelligent and beautiful children to our family! I have a job that I mostly love, a wonderful education, a beautiful home, marvelous family, and I have the privilege of belonging to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been greatly blessed in my life, but I sometimes forget that. So, I decided to create this blog as a way to remind myself of all the many blessings and miracles that surround me. (I'm also terrible at keeping a journal- so this will be something for my kids to enjoy as well.)

I hope you enjoy what you read. I would love to hear what you think!

Deanne

Sunday, October 14, 2012

Life = Wow!

Life is always changing, but this past few weeks, life has been changing so fast!

Luke is the absolute best thing to happen to me in so very long! But not just because everything is wonderful... There are so many challenges awaiting this new adventure, and so many challenges that are already here... But that is what makes life so grand, correct?!

And Jon hopes to leave on his mission in June... Almost six months earlier than I had planned. I am so proud of him, but I will so miss him!

And then there is my Char! 

Soon-to-be-Sister Troff! Yes, she will be turning in her mission papers within the month, if not the week! Just the thought of saying goodbye to her makes me weep! And yet, I AM SO PROUD OF THIS GIRL!!!

Now just waiting to see what the Lord's timing will be...

If you haven't watched the following video, you really should! Reminds me so much of sitting on the floor with Luke and Baby Charlie this week- and of playing in the rain with my kiddos!


2 comments:

  1. What exciting news! She seems like a perfect fit for being a missionary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a great "mom" and a great teacher! Love ya Troff

    ReplyDelete