Why this blog...

I am the mother of the three most talented, intelligent and beautiful children ever to live on this earth. I am also privileged to be married to the most wonderful man! He has added three additional talented, intelligent and beautiful children to our family! I have a job that I mostly love, a wonderful education, a beautiful home, marvelous family, and I have the privilege of belonging to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been greatly blessed in my life, but I sometimes forget that. So, I decided to create this blog as a way to remind myself of all the many blessings and miracles that surround me. (I'm also terrible at keeping a journal- so this will be something for my kids to enjoy as well.)

I hope you enjoy what you read. I would love to hear what you think!

Deanne

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Families Are Forever!

I love this truth! And I love that I will be with my amazing husband forever- as we both live the Gospel!

This is a flashback to last year... 

We had driven out to a family cemetery- so many wonderful people to remember.

Lately, I have been trying to learn about family history work. Today, I met with some success on my Grandma Opal's family line- found the surname of a grandmother and some additional great aunt/uncles... but there is still much to be done to make sure I have things correct. I am so grateful for the wonderful people in my ward who are helping me know what steps to take... and I am looking forward to spending some days downtown in the next couple of months finding even more.

I cannot imagine how hard it must be for my ancestors who have to wait to start forever with their family- I am grateful that I can start my forever now!


No comments:

Post a Comment