Why this blog...

I am the mother of the three most talented, intelligent and beautiful children ever to live on this earth. I am also privileged to be married to the most wonderful man! He has added three additional talented, intelligent and beautiful children to our family! I have a job that I mostly love, a wonderful education, a beautiful home, marvelous family, and I have the privilege of belonging to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been greatly blessed in my life, but I sometimes forget that. So, I decided to create this blog as a way to remind myself of all the many blessings and miracles that surround me. (I'm also terrible at keeping a journal- so this will be something for my kids to enjoy as well.)

I hope you enjoy what you read. I would love to hear what you think!

Deanne

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Backwards 2015: A Year of Loving and Learning with the Littles

December: My favorite pastime hands down for the year = reading to my littles!!!





And this one delighted me for over an hour (nearly 2 hours) by bringing me one book after another, signing (with two hands!) 'please' and saying 'please' until I would pick her up on my lap. Then we would read the book a few times- then she would repeat! LOVED IT!!!




How can you say 'no' to this face?!!!

November: Luke and I encountered an unexpected but much needed blessing when his meds failed to come in the mail. 





Had so much fun playing this 'duet'!

rocking the bears

October: Hard times with Luke's health- but so many blessings too! 


Boo-tiful Littles!


And 1st birthday!

September: The littles started walking!!! But I did not get enough time with them!



August: Summer ended with a great time together!


July: No official vacation because of Luke's health- but lots of joy!!!


And my Favorite Project:



And look who turned 1!

June: I finally read, 'The Hiding Place' and came away with an even greater sense of gratitude for my Savior!




May: Family pictures- and gratitude for mothers!





April: A very fabulous month!


One of our little girls graduated!!


And another of our little girls returned home from her mission!

March: Luke and I looked back on the joyous celebration of our marriage. And our littles were learning new things every day!



February: Our littles stole our hearts!



January: Had a great time finishing up a chair project:


And started a great year with our littles!!!



I am so blessed to have such wonderful family!

















No comments:

Post a Comment