Why this blog...

I am the mother of the three most talented, intelligent and beautiful children ever to live on this earth. I am also privileged to be married to the most wonderful man! He has added three additional talented, intelligent and beautiful children to our family! I have a job that I mostly love, a wonderful education, a beautiful home, marvelous family, and I have the privilege of belonging to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been greatly blessed in my life, but I sometimes forget that. So, I decided to create this blog as a way to remind myself of all the many blessings and miracles that surround me. (I'm also terrible at keeping a journal- so this will be something for my kids to enjoy as well.)

I hope you enjoy what you read. I would love to hear what you think!

Deanne

Thursday, December 29, 2016

Christmas: Short on Pics but Big on Family!

I just didn't take pictures like I should have taken...

even of all the gifts I made!


I got a picture of my "perfect" chocolate cheesecake...


And my not-quite-so pretty one! (Luke didn't want anyone to think I am always perfect!)


I also was so blessed to see my family!!!

Christmas Eve in Tooele! Loved spending time with the in-laws and Adrienne and Elijah!!!



And cranberry dessert without Jesse = more for us- but so missed Jesse & fam, Jordan & fam, Leslie & fam, and Jared & fam!


Christmas day with Dad & Sue- always fun!



 And boxing day with my kids and grands is always GRAND!!!


And we must "touch the chicken"!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment