Why this blog...

I am the mother of the three most talented, intelligent and beautiful children ever to live on this earth. I am also privileged to be married to the most wonderful man! He has added three additional talented, intelligent and beautiful children to our family! I have a job that I mostly love, a wonderful education, a beautiful home, marvelous family, and I have the privilege of belonging to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been greatly blessed in my life, but I sometimes forget that. So, I decided to create this blog as a way to remind myself of all the many blessings and miracles that surround me. (I'm also terrible at keeping a journal- so this will be something for my kids to enjoy as well.)

I hope you enjoy what you read. I would love to hear what you think!

Deanne

Sunday, January 1, 2017

2016: A Challenging Year Full of Blessings!



3 of my greatest blessings! And one more coming in March!!!


Life is great in large part to Luke!

January:


We were all so blessed when Luke was able to legally adopt Jon! He finally has a truly wonderful father!


February:


Life got better than good because my Luke showed me that true love = a clean toilet!

March:


Found the world's BEST EVER hashtag on my patio!




and enjoyed a front row seat to the best-grandpa-ever show!

April:


Life was and IS breathtakingly beautiful!

May:




June:


Learned a great lesson at graduation and WELCOME to Parker!!!

July:


Claire is such a blessing- and now she is two!


August:



Surrounded by greatness when I remember to look!


September:


I am so blessed to be able to do!

October:


Because of our savior, everything really is going to be okay! I am truly blessed to have such a great example in my friend and cousin!

November:


Blessed to go 'black shopping' with my other two (year old, Ash) and her mom!

December:









Blessed to be with family who love me!!


This picture says it all!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment