Why this blog...

I am the mother of the three most talented, intelligent and beautiful children ever to live on this earth. I am also privileged to be married to the most wonderful man! He has added three additional talented, intelligent and beautiful children to our family! I have a job that I mostly love, a wonderful education, a beautiful home, marvelous family, and I have the privilege of belonging to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been greatly blessed in my life, but I sometimes forget that. So, I decided to create this blog as a way to remind myself of all the many blessings and miracles that surround me. (I'm also terrible at keeping a journal- so this will be something for my kids to enjoy as well.)

I hope you enjoy what you read. I would love to hear what you think!

Deanne

Sunday, April 8, 2018

Another ONE!


Olivia is one! And such a darling too!



She is all smiles!

And even puts up with Parker wanting to hold 'the baby'- referring to Olivia, of course.


They look about the same size in this blurry selfie...

Can't wait to see Olivia's smile again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment