Why this blog...

I am the mother of the three most talented, intelligent and beautiful children ever to live on this earth. I am also privileged to be married to the most wonderful man! He has added three additional talented, intelligent and beautiful children to our family! I have a job that I mostly love, a wonderful education, a beautiful home, marvelous family, and I have the privilege of belonging to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been greatly blessed in my life, but I sometimes forget that. So, I decided to create this blog as a way to remind myself of all the many blessings and miracles that surround me. (I'm also terrible at keeping a journal- so this will be something for my kids to enjoy as well.)

I hope you enjoy what you read. I would love to hear what you think!

Deanne

Thursday, November 29, 2018

So Much to be Thankful For...


This year my birthday was a bit bittersweet: this year I am as old as my mother was when she passed into the next life. I miss her so much at times, but I am so blessed to be her daughter! I am thankful for her goodness and love every day. She was such an example of seeing the good deeds in others and then sending them a short thank you note. She was so often smiling!

My mother also LOVED being a grandmother!

And this year, I now have FIVE beautiful and precious granddaughters of my own!



Rylee Sue is such a blessing in the lives of us all!

For my birthday, I had all of my littles come to see me- so much fun!!!



And "black shopping" with these two (and their wonderful mother) is ALWAYS an adventure!



I am also so very thankful for the love and kindness of this man:


so thankful for his love for me!

Even with all of his health challenges, Luke works hard to be the best husband, father and grandfather- and he will always keep trying! What a blessing in my life!





No comments:

Post a Comment