Why this blog...

I am the mother of the three most talented, intelligent and beautiful children ever to live on this earth. I am also privileged to be married to the most wonderful man! He has added three additional talented, intelligent and beautiful children to our family! I have a job that I mostly love, a wonderful education, a beautiful home, marvelous family, and I have the privilege of belonging to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been greatly blessed in my life, but I sometimes forget that. So, I decided to create this blog as a way to remind myself of all the many blessings and miracles that surround me. (I'm also terrible at keeping a journal- so this will be something for my kids to enjoy as well.)

I hope you enjoy what you read. I would love to hear what you think!

Deanne

Sunday, August 28, 2022

The Garden May Yet Go Wild!

 It's been a different sort of year for the garden. I have not even had one ripe melon (although maybe by Tuesday that will have changed)! I only have harvested 1/2 gallon of tomatoes - except for the lovely cherry tomatoes that are producing about 1 cup every 2 to 3 days.


But the squash is up over the trellis and I am starting to get a few beans!



I even had to rig a taller trellis for some of my tomatoes - they are at least 7 feet tall!




I love my wild garden!



I am so blessed!












2 comments:

  1. It all has rather an enchanted look, as if you could expect to see the Faerie Queene as you walk along the path. Do your neighbors realize there's a bit of magic quietly hidden in their vicinity?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wrote this a minute ago and then it disappeared!
    It all looks rather like it's enchanted, as if you could expect to see the Faerie Queene as you walk down the path. Do your neighbors know there's a bit of magic close by?

    ReplyDelete