Why this blog...

I am the mother of the three most talented, intelligent and beautiful children ever to live on this earth. I am also privileged to be married to the most wonderful man! He has added three additional talented, intelligent and beautiful children to our family! I have a job that I mostly love, a wonderful education, a beautiful home, marvelous family, and I have the privilege of belonging to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been greatly blessed in my life, but I sometimes forget that. So, I decided to create this blog as a way to remind myself of all the many blessings and miracles that surround me. (I'm also terrible at keeping a journal- so this will be something for my kids to enjoy as well.)

I hope you enjoy what you read. I would love to hear what you think!

Deanne

Friday, March 25, 2011

Jesus the Christ


I am blessed to know of the reality of my Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. I know that He lives and that He loves me.

This is the first wall you see as you enter my home. Many years ago, at a very low point in my life, I needed something tangible to remind me of the many blessings that surround me. I was inspired to hang a grouping of pictures depicting the life of Christ. Over the years, it has developed into this. All of the pictures hold a special place in my heart, mostly because they remind me of Christ's life, and they remind me of all of the times when I knew that I was not alone.

I am so very grateful to my Savior for always being there for me.

3 comments:

  1. I am grateful you started a blog!
    It really is a fun thing.. and good therapy. :)

    I LOVE your wall! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Another blogger to follow. :) I love that wall. What an amazing thing to see when you first walk in! (One day I'll see it in person. Haha.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the feeling of peace that wall generates. When you first see it, the sensation of "this house is a special place" is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete