Why this blog...

I am the mother of the three most talented, intelligent and beautiful children ever to live on this earth. I am also privileged to be married to the most wonderful man! He has added three additional talented, intelligent and beautiful children to our family! I have a job that I mostly love, a wonderful education, a beautiful home, marvelous family, and I have the privilege of belonging to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been greatly blessed in my life, but I sometimes forget that. So, I decided to create this blog as a way to remind myself of all the many blessings and miracles that surround me. (I'm also terrible at keeping a journal- so this will be something for my kids to enjoy as well.)

I hope you enjoy what you read. I would love to hear what you think!

Deanne

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Charly


I am so blessed to have such a beautiful, intelligent and talented daughter. Charly (yes, that is her real name. Not a nickname or short for anything...) is such a joy in my life! Charly loves to dance, loves to write, and loves to be social. Charly is the best Irish Step-Dancer around. I love to watch her feet when she is performing. They are amazingly fast and accurate! I also thoroughly enjoy reading everything Charly writes. She has a gift for words that she uses well. When she started to date, Charly decided that she would date at least 100 different guys before settling for one. She has now almost reached that goal, and she has made so many wonderful discoveries about herself in the process. (Maybe she'll write a book about it one day soon!)

Charly also has inherited her Grandma Pat's loving spirit. She has a magnificent spirit that radiates from her. She loves life and tries to help everyone around her to feel the same. Charly loves children- she's the best sitter on the block! And, until she became so busy with teenage pursuits, she was booked every weekend by one family or another.

Now that she is older, Charly has become one of
my very best friends! What a blessing to have her as my daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment