Why this blog...

I am the mother of the three most talented, intelligent and beautiful children ever to live on this earth. I am also privileged to be married to the most wonderful man! He has added three additional talented, intelligent and beautiful children to our family! I have a job that I mostly love, a wonderful education, a beautiful home, marvelous family, and I have the privilege of belonging to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been greatly blessed in my life, but I sometimes forget that. So, I decided to create this blog as a way to remind myself of all the many blessings and miracles that surround me. (I'm also terrible at keeping a journal- so this will be something for my kids to enjoy as well.)

I hope you enjoy what you read. I would love to hear what you think!

Deanne

Thursday, August 11, 2011

More Than One Day at the Beach (Grandma Camping: Part 2)

Grandma Camping is amazing! (If you don't know what this is, see my last post.)

My girls (Adilynne, Makayla, and Charly) shared the upstairs suite with me... I had one room, they had the other- with a double bed, pull out trundle and a portable crib. We also shared a bathroom and sitting room area- like our own little hide-away!


Who wouldn't love waking up to this face! And the views from the 'cabin' are spectacular!


Then there are all the days at the beach with all the kids! They loved riding in the boat, swimming the tube around the beach front, burying things in the sand, driving the jet ski and, of course, riding the tube behind the boat (Charly and Alison LOVED to go as fast as Grandpa could drive!)! Charly even enjoyed time just reading...



















I wish I had a pic, though of the Jon and Eric on the tube when it decided to become a submarine! One second they were riding along. The next second, all I could see was the tops of their heads! I thought they would let go, but no! Alison, Charly and I couldn't stop laughing! It was the best- of course, Jon's quote, 'I REALLY don't like to tube!'


I LOVE Grandma Camping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment