Why this blog...

I am the mother of the three most talented, intelligent and beautiful children ever to live on this earth. I am also privileged to be married to the most wonderful man! He has added three additional talented, intelligent and beautiful children to our family! I have a job that I mostly love, a wonderful education, a beautiful home, marvelous family, and I have the privilege of belonging to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been greatly blessed in my life, but I sometimes forget that. So, I decided to create this blog as a way to remind myself of all the many blessings and miracles that surround me. (I'm also terrible at keeping a journal- so this will be something for my kids to enjoy as well.)

I hope you enjoy what you read. I would love to hear what you think!

Deanne

Monday, December 5, 2011

Good, Better, Best! (part 1)

It's been far too long since I have taken the time to write anything... yes, I've been busy, but still!
 I have been trying to find ways here and there to make a little extra money- trying to make up for some of the misfortune and expenses that go with all of that- so for making a little extra money:

GOOD:
Attendance school- means I have to get up almost an hour earlier or give up my Saturday morning- nothing like getting paid to watch over some wonderful teenagers who want to make up their attendance.

BETTER:
Home/hospital- spending a couple of hours a week helping a student in his home with his geometry homework may not sound like much fun to some people, but it was actually a great experience... I had a student who was eager to listen to me PLUS he understood what I was explaining! (Guess this kind of twisted view on the world helps me to be a good teacher!)

BEST:
Being paid to eat ice cream and then give my opinion! Now if only this could be my steady job...


No comments:

Post a Comment