Why this blog...

I am the mother of the three most talented, intelligent and beautiful children ever to live on this earth. I am also privileged to be married to the most wonderful man! He has added three additional talented, intelligent and beautiful children to our family! I have a job that I mostly love, a wonderful education, a beautiful home, marvelous family, and I have the privilege of belonging to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been greatly blessed in my life, but I sometimes forget that. So, I decided to create this blog as a way to remind myself of all the many blessings and miracles that surround me. (I'm also terrible at keeping a journal- so this will be something for my kids to enjoy as well.)

I hope you enjoy what you read. I would love to hear what you think!

Deanne

Thursday, February 14, 2013

What a Difference a Year Can Make

Deanne Troff and Luke Call
Anson and Dee Call are pleased to announce the marriage of their son Luke to Deanne Troff, daughter of Arno and Sue Troff and the late Patricia Troff, on Feb. 9 in the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. Luke...
2 days 5 hrs ago | 0 0 comments | 0 0 recommendations | email to a friend


One year ago, I had this to say on my blog:
Now lest you think I do not believe in love or do not think there is any in my own life, you will have to see the end of this post...
But for now: Valentine's Day has yet to be a good day of the year (for more than a week, that is) to me
 
Yeah.... Not so fun...

But today was the first of many, many spectacular Valentine's Days! I am truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment