Why this blog...

I am the mother of the three most talented, intelligent and beautiful children ever to live on this earth. I am also privileged to be married to the most wonderful man! He has added three additional talented, intelligent and beautiful children to our family! I have a job that I mostly love, a wonderful education, a beautiful home, marvelous family, and I have the privilege of belonging to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been greatly blessed in my life, but I sometimes forget that. So, I decided to create this blog as a way to remind myself of all the many blessings and miracles that surround me. (I'm also terrible at keeping a journal- so this will be something for my kids to enjoy as well.)

I hope you enjoy what you read. I would love to hear what you think!

Deanne

Friday, February 1, 2013

Surrounded by Wonderful!

Woke this morning at 5 AM to have family prayers and bid farewell to my two youngest kiddos as they set off on a temple trip! Yes, my kids are the absolute best! They are hoping to visit three of the LDS temples in the state this weekend in their goal of visiting all of the LDS temples in Utah before April... I am so proud of their decisions surrounding their missions!


This was on my counter when I arrived home yesterday!

With all of my dating and now my imminent marriage, I have turned to my little sis for advice... she has a fabulous marriage, and I want one just like hers (only best for me) when I grow up! She recommended that I explain some of my thoughts and feelings to Luke a while back...

He has come through and then some!!! He is getting so good at helping me when I'm down and re-directing my thoughts to what is good in life. I am so thankful for him!

And, as today is my wonderful mother's birthday, I must say that I know she would like Luke so very much! I would not be at all surprised to find out that she had a heavenly hand in helping me to find this man that is so good for me!

Plus he is the best example! I came home from a rough time at attendance school on Saturday to these:

 from Jon!

So grateful that he has such a wonderful example like Luke in his life now too!

I am definitely surrounded by so many wonderful things!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what sweethearts! You definitely deserve all kinds of wonderful!

    ReplyDelete