Why this blog...

I am the mother of the three most talented, intelligent and beautiful children ever to live on this earth. I am also privileged to be married to the most wonderful man! He has added three additional talented, intelligent and beautiful children to our family! I have a job that I mostly love, a wonderful education, a beautiful home, marvelous family, and I have the privilege of belonging to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been greatly blessed in my life, but I sometimes forget that. So, I decided to create this blog as a way to remind myself of all the many blessings and miracles that surround me. (I'm also terrible at keeping a journal- so this will be something for my kids to enjoy as well.)

I hope you enjoy what you read. I would love to hear what you think!

Deanne

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful 13!

13 things to be thankful for in 2013:

1. I am thankful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! Life has so many challenges- but I know all of the challenges have a purpose for me, personally. I know where I have come from and where I am going. I know that I have a Father in Heaven who loves me and knows me as His daughter.

2. I am thankful for the atonement of Jesus Christ. I am not yet perfect- or even close. I am so thankful to know that I can repent and try again in life.


3. I am thankful for Luke. He is such a perfect match for me. Our personalities fit so well- and he is such a wonderful husband! He tries every day to be the best husband he can be- and always will!


4 - 12: I am so thankful for: Allen & Cassie, Eric & Alison, Ben & Charly, Sister Abby Call, Jon and Josh!!!


13: I am so thankful for my family! I have the best parents and sibs, etc! And now I also have the best in-laws, in-sibs, etc!!




No comments:

Post a Comment