Why this blog...

I am the mother of the three most talented, intelligent and beautiful children ever to live on this earth. I am also privileged to be married to the most wonderful man! He has added three additional talented, intelligent and beautiful children to our family! I have a job that I mostly love, a wonderful education, a beautiful home, marvelous family, and I have the privilege of belonging to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been greatly blessed in my life, but I sometimes forget that. So, I decided to create this blog as a way to remind myself of all the many blessings and miracles that surround me. (I'm also terrible at keeping a journal- so this will be something for my kids to enjoy as well.)

I hope you enjoy what you read. I would love to hear what you think!

Deanne

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Two years ago today....

On 4/20/2012 at 1:08 PM, I received this text message:
"I’m by a bench to your right ;)"

from none other than the love of my life- Luke!


We were both here and were meeting for a first 'date'.

Yes, Internet dating can be successful! (love eHarmony! Just sayin')

It was the first of many wonderful and interesting conversations. It was the first of many wonderful and interesting days in my life. It was the first of many wonderful and interesting of days yet to come!

I am so grateful to be sealed to this man for the rest of eternity!

And now he is often found on a bench or a chair or sofa cushion on my right!

And it still makes me smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment