Why this blog...

I am the mother of the three most talented, intelligent and beautiful children ever to live on this earth. I am also privileged to be married to the most wonderful man! He has added three additional talented, intelligent and beautiful children to our family! I have a job that I mostly love, a wonderful education, a beautiful home, marvelous family, and I have the privilege of belonging to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been greatly blessed in my life, but I sometimes forget that. So, I decided to create this blog as a way to remind myself of all the many blessings and miracles that surround me. (I'm also terrible at keeping a journal- so this will be something for my kids to enjoy as well.)

I hope you enjoy what you read. I would love to hear what you think!

Deanne

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Little Things are What Count

There is so much in life to make me smile!

And they are the little things that are truly the best!


Like these baby ghillies! They are the MOST adorable present for my second grand- daughter! Plus the love and thoughtfulness of Charly's friend  in making them = a most priceless gift!


Hard to wait to meet the little girl... but so grateful that Charly is doing well!



And spending time with some of my nieces is ALWAYS a treat!


Seeing this pic of my first grand-daughter- there are not adequate words to describe the wonder of that smile!

There are so many big challenges and hard things in this world of ours. I am so glad to be surrounded by so many little blessings that count so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment