Why this blog...

I am the mother of the three most talented, intelligent and beautiful children ever to live on this earth. I am also privileged to be married to the most wonderful man! He has added three additional talented, intelligent and beautiful children to our family! I have a job that I mostly love, a wonderful education, a beautiful home, marvelous family, and I have the privilege of belonging to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been greatly blessed in my life, but I sometimes forget that. So, I decided to create this blog as a way to remind myself of all the many blessings and miracles that surround me. (I'm also terrible at keeping a journal- so this will be something for my kids to enjoy as well.)

I hope you enjoy what you read. I would love to hear what you think!

Deanne

Sunday, December 7, 2014

What Christmas is all about....

I am so blessed to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! And I am so much more blessed to know that My Father in Heaven is real, that He sent His Son to earth because of His great love for each one of us, to know that Christ atoned for me (and for you), for my sins, for my trials, for my sorrows, and to know that because of Jesus Christ I can live with my family, most especially with my dear husband, for all of eternity!


Several years ago, I decided to switch my Christmas decor to match what the season truly signifies. Thus began my 'Christ'-mas tree. Everything on this little tree points to Christ. I love to just sit and ponder all that Christ means in my life. This is what makes Christmas such a beautiful time of the year!

I also had the special privilege this week of tending one of our granddaughters for the night!



Who wouldn't like to wake up to this face?! even when it's 2 in the morning... But she was so very well behaved for most of the time. As Luke says, "What a doll!"

I am so blessed to have this little visitor come to play!


No comments:

Post a Comment