Why this blog...

I am the mother of the three most talented, intelligent and beautiful children ever to live on this earth. I am also privileged to be married to the most wonderful man! He has added three additional talented, intelligent and beautiful children to our family! I have a job that I mostly love, a wonderful education, a beautiful home, marvelous family, and I have the privilege of belonging to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been greatly blessed in my life, but I sometimes forget that. So, I decided to create this blog as a way to remind myself of all the many blessings and miracles that surround me. (I'm also terrible at keeping a journal- so this will be something for my kids to enjoy as well.)

I hope you enjoy what you read. I would love to hear what you think!

Deanne

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Dancing Through Life...


My most amazing daughter has once again left me in awe as I was able to watch her perform at this year's Celtic Celebration. Every year I think she is perfection, and every year she gets better! I am so blessed to have such an incredibly gifted and talented person for my daughter! I am so glad that she inherited my mother's love of dance!

These are pics from this most incredible dance performance, and although I am 'Mom', I think one particular girl stands out in each one! The links are to some dance vids that Charly did not want me to post. However, I am Mom and I think the vids are great!

Charly's hard shoe sample

1 comment:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!!! She's amazing! Glad you posted those!!! :)

    ReplyDelete