Why this blog...

I am the mother of the three most talented, intelligent and beautiful children ever to live on this earth. I am also privileged to be married to the most wonderful man! He has added three additional talented, intelligent and beautiful children to our family! I have a job that I mostly love, a wonderful education, a beautiful home, marvelous family, and I have the privilege of belonging to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been greatly blessed in my life, but I sometimes forget that. So, I decided to create this blog as a way to remind myself of all the many blessings and miracles that surround me. (I'm also terrible at keeping a journal- so this will be something for my kids to enjoy as well.)

I hope you enjoy what you read. I would love to hear what you think!

Deanne

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Great week!!!



This has been an exhausting but amazing week!

I watched while my little girl graduated from high school! She is such a wondrous young woman. Last night I was privileged to go with Charly while she spoke to a priest and laurels group about dating ideas, her dating experiences, and what she has learned while working on her goal to date 100 different guys before getting married. Charly was so poised and confident and just so grown up! I am so blessed to be able to share all of these experiences with her!


Last week, I was able to watch my son, Eric, as he was sealed for time and all eternity to the most incredible young woman, Alison! It was so beautiful, so much more so than even the 'dream weddings' of the world. Then I got to spend the evening talking to family and friends who are the people that make life so great!

Other things in life keep happening too- said goodbye to my school after ten years (so many dear friends and students), Charly wrecked her car so we are down to one vehicle again, and so on... But there are so many blessings as well- I have a new school that promises many new friends, Charly was not hurt in her accident, being the taxi driver means more time with my kids... life is so good!

And my flowers, though a month behind schedule, are blooming!


1 comment:

  1. Aw. Such a wonderful and CRAZY week! Glad everyone is okay. Poor Charly! Love that your flowers are blooming!

    ReplyDelete