Why this blog...

I am the mother of the three most talented, intelligent and beautiful children ever to live on this earth. I am also privileged to be married to the most wonderful man! He has added three additional talented, intelligent and beautiful children to our family! I have a job that I mostly love, a wonderful education, a beautiful home, marvelous family, and I have the privilege of belonging to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been greatly blessed in my life, but I sometimes forget that. So, I decided to create this blog as a way to remind myself of all the many blessings and miracles that surround me. (I'm also terrible at keeping a journal- so this will be something for my kids to enjoy as well.)

I hope you enjoy what you read. I would love to hear what you think!

Deanne

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Blessings and the Beginning of Answers, though vague

With the new year, I've been feeling like I am missing something in my life- something I should be doing but am not yet doing... yes, a vague statement- but then again, it's a vague feeling. So I tried some things (may explain more at a later date)- most did not work out but one might...

Then I read a letter from my wonderful nephew, Elder Jeremy Troff. He was inspired to write what he did in part for me! Isn't it great when you get a special message from our Heavenly father through someone who means so much to you?!
"It doesn't matter who you are, where you come from, or where you think you are going, for God WILL stand by you and help you in any way He can. The conditions of that help are set by us! The God Almighty can command the earth to move, the storms to cease, and the winds to be still. Yet, His greatest creation of all He has given them the choice to choose if He can change them. I know that through Christ's atonement that we can be changed, we can be healed, He just stands and waits at our door!"

Thank you, Jeremy!

No comments:

Post a Comment