Why this blog...

I am the mother of the three most talented, intelligent and beautiful children ever to live on this earth. I am also privileged to be married to the most wonderful man! He has added three additional talented, intelligent and beautiful children to our family! I have a job that I mostly love, a wonderful education, a beautiful home, marvelous family, and I have the privilege of belonging to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been greatly blessed in my life, but I sometimes forget that. So, I decided to create this blog as a way to remind myself of all the many blessings and miracles that surround me. (I'm also terrible at keeping a journal- so this will be something for my kids to enjoy as well.)

I hope you enjoy what you read. I would love to hear what you think!

Deanne

Monday, May 7, 2012

A Nearly Perfect Weekend!


I probably don't need to say anything else in explanation than that I got to spend time with each and every one of these great kids! And it isn't even quite Mother's Day!!!

Eric has received a scholarship for the rest of his time at the U!!! 
Charly watched the finale of 'The Amazing Race' with me! (the finale was not so exciting- but having my girl there was, as they say, priceless!)

And had the best night ever with Jon and his new 'pet'!
"pet" is that little red thing... electronic bug!
And only Jon would match his shirt and shoes to his new toy! (Just wait until you see the new glasses!!!)

Almost had a perfect play date with 'my' little girls... but it got cancelled. And a wonderful took-my-breath-away moment... too bad it was only the moment- waiting to see how that will turn out...

And the flowers are starting to bloom!!!




These survived!
 

And yes, this is real!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful flowers! Beautiful kids! And I want to know about this breathtaking story.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much!! Think I'll keep the kids! FYI: Breathtaking story could turn into heartbreaking story... Have I mentioned how much I DISLIKE dating?!!!

    ReplyDelete