Why this blog...

I am the mother of the three most talented, intelligent and beautiful children ever to live on this earth. I am also privileged to be married to the most wonderful man! He has added three additional talented, intelligent and beautiful children to our family! I have a job that I mostly love, a wonderful education, a beautiful home, marvelous family, and I have the privilege of belonging to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been greatly blessed in my life, but I sometimes forget that. So, I decided to create this blog as a way to remind myself of all the many blessings and miracles that surround me. (I'm also terrible at keeping a journal- so this will be something for my kids to enjoy as well.)

I hope you enjoy what you read. I would love to hear what you think!

Deanne

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

'Dobby' Gone Wild!

Charly has moved back home for the summer! I am so excited to have her around for at least a couple of more hours a day! I have missed my girl, and I have missed her helpful and (sometimes obsessively) neat nature! Charly likes things clean and organized and looking nice. Now don't get me wrong, I do as well; just usually not to the extent that Charly does- she is a veritable house elf! 

Good thing that being a mom has taught me to be able to ignore the clutter- at least until I've asked the kids to clean it up a few times! 


Because here is the obstacle course that was once my hallway:

Ummm... I know she is so busy right now, and I know she has so many things to organize and put away... 
As I used to say when the kids were young, 'It's a good thing I love you so much!' 


And that's the truth of it. The mess doesn't matter; the mistakes they have made don't matter. The only thing that matters is that I love them! And it's a good thing for them! and for me!






But that doesn't mean it's easy to get to my bathroom at 5:30 AM, in the dark, past this...
I love you Charly!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment