Why this blog...

I am the mother of the three most talented, intelligent and beautiful children ever to live on this earth. I am also privileged to be married to the most wonderful man! He has added three additional talented, intelligent and beautiful children to our family! I have a job that I mostly love, a wonderful education, a beautiful home, marvelous family, and I have the privilege of belonging to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been greatly blessed in my life, but I sometimes forget that. So, I decided to create this blog as a way to remind myself of all the many blessings and miracles that surround me. (I'm also terrible at keeping a journal- so this will be something for my kids to enjoy as well.)

I hope you enjoy what you read. I would love to hear what you think!

Deanne

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

This Week Needs that Scooby-Doo Chase Scene Music!

I absolutely LOVE Scooby-Doo chase scene music! (and Scooby-Doo... see last year's post here

The music is always fun, wacky, and SO doesn't match the cartoon action! And sometimes it is actually inspiring like this one that I need playing in the background this week:

Love The World

You've got to love the world,
Be a friend,
And when you're down you've got to get up again
And when you're blue,
Here's what you do:
Just sing this happy tune:
Badada badada badada dadadadadadah
Badada badada badadadadadadah
Talk to the sun,
Said, "How do you do?
I've got a problem and I'm counting on you."
What he said pleased me,
He said, "Happy is easy,
Heres all you got to:
You've got to love the world,
Be a friend,
And when you're down you've got to get up again
And when you're blue,
Here's what you do:
Just sing this happy tune."
(Come on now)
It's been a long time, now, since I've been blue,
'Cause happy is easy when you know what to do
Just love the world,
Try to be a friend,
When someone asks just tell them again,
You've got to love the world,
Be a friend,
And when you're down you've got to get up again
And when you're blue,
Here's what you do:
Just sing this happy tune:
(Come on now)
Badada badada badada dadadadadadah
Badada badada badadadadadadah

And it works too!

This week: Terrific Father's Day! Love you Daddy!

Made the BEST dinner (no recipe- just 'threw' some stuff together)...why don't I cook like this more often?!
 I didn't get the job, but I am SO VERY glad I applied! And the director called me personally to break the news; he wanted to tell me that they were definitely keeping my information on hand for future reference! What a great compliment!!!

And I had a day with 'my' girls! Thank you, Ardis, for allowing me to 'adopt' your kids from time to time- they are the best!


Where are the strawberries?

Adilynne LOVES strawberries!


Birthday picnic!

No comments:

Post a Comment