Why this blog...

I am the mother of the three most talented, intelligent and beautiful children ever to live on this earth. I am also privileged to be married to the most wonderful man! He has added three additional talented, intelligent and beautiful children to our family! I have a job that I mostly love, a wonderful education, a beautiful home, marvelous family, and I have the privilege of belonging to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been greatly blessed in my life, but I sometimes forget that. So, I decided to create this blog as a way to remind myself of all the many blessings and miracles that surround me. (I'm also terrible at keeping a journal- so this will be something for my kids to enjoy as well.)

I hope you enjoy what you read. I would love to hear what you think!

Deanne

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Get Ready....


1) Do we have enough brownies?
2) Buy lemons.
3) How long will it take to set up?
4) Pack boxes for the open house.
5) Will I have help tying those bows? Yikes!
6) Borrow key to the church.
7) What should I use to serve the salsa?
8) Print out pictures.
9) Is the quilt finished 'enough'?
10) Cut Luke's hair...
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

I hope that Charly is enjoying all of this!

Oh, and do we have a key to the church?!

1 comment:

  1. We have enough brownies, you bought lemons, it hopefully won't take too long with the help to set up and even shorter to clean up, I'll make sure you have help tying the bows, I'm picking up the key today and we just need to return it tomorrow after we're done cleaning up, I don't think you need to worry about the salsa because I think Lindi is but I'll ask her to make sure :) Ben needs a haircut too haha

    ReplyDelete