Why this blog...

I am the mother of the three most talented, intelligent and beautiful children ever to live on this earth. I am also privileged to be married to the most wonderful man! He has added three additional talented, intelligent and beautiful children to our family! I have a job that I mostly love, a wonderful education, a beautiful home, marvelous family, and I have the privilege of belonging to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been greatly blessed in my life, but I sometimes forget that. So, I decided to create this blog as a way to remind myself of all the many blessings and miracles that surround me. (I'm also terrible at keeping a journal- so this will be something for my kids to enjoy as well.)

I hope you enjoy what you read. I would love to hear what you think!

Deanne

Friday, April 19, 2013

Get Set....

I HAVE THE BEST FAMILY EVER!!!


Pictures printed, quilt looking good, boxes packed for the open house, paper goods purchased, lights up one way or another, chair covers delivered and on, bows tied, pictures framed and hung, tables up and decorated, sign in book and backdrop ready and food waiting in the kitchen....


Now just need the flowers and balloons

The photographer

The music

The relatives

The videographer

The guests

The family

And

The bride and groom!

Then we will have the perfect wedding day for my darling daughter!!

I am so blessed to have Charly for a daughter! 

And received THE BEST message from the man that I love!

"Tomorrow's the anniversary of a very good day, the first time we met in person. :)
I say we celebrate by attending a wedding, ok?"



I am the most blessed!! And I have the most caring husband too!

2 comments:

  1. Everything was perfect! You are such an incredible mom & friend & example to all!
    **hug** Thank you so much for letting me be a part of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for all of this! I am so glad to know you too!

      Delete