Why this blog...

I am the mother of the three most talented, intelligent and beautiful children ever to live on this earth. I am also privileged to be married to the most wonderful man! He has added three additional talented, intelligent and beautiful children to our family! I have a job that I mostly love, a wonderful education, a beautiful home, marvelous family, and I have the privilege of belonging to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been greatly blessed in my life, but I sometimes forget that. So, I decided to create this blog as a way to remind myself of all the many blessings and miracles that surround me. (I'm also terrible at keeping a journal- so this will be something for my kids to enjoy as well.)

I hope you enjoy what you read. I would love to hear what you think!

Deanne

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Blessed to have Mothers!

I have THE BEST MOMS EVER!!!

 Growing up, my mom was ALWAYS there for me! She taught me so much ... about being a mom, about life, about the great value in showing thanks to those around you - ALWAYS! She was and will always be the best mother ever!!!

Sue is terrific!
 She is such a supportive mother, grandmother, friend!

And this year- Thank you, Luke, for such a great Mother's Day gift...

Another mom!

Dee is a great support to me already!

I am so blessed to have such terrific moms!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment