Why this blog...

I am the mother of the three most talented, intelligent and beautiful children ever to live on this earth. I am also privileged to be married to the most wonderful man! He has added three additional talented, intelligent and beautiful children to our family! I have a job that I mostly love, a wonderful education, a beautiful home, marvelous family, and I have the privilege of belonging to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been greatly blessed in my life, but I sometimes forget that. So, I decided to create this blog as a way to remind myself of all the many blessings and miracles that surround me. (I'm also terrible at keeping a journal- so this will be something for my kids to enjoy as well.)

I hope you enjoy what you read. I would love to hear what you think!

Deanne

Sunday, November 22, 2020

Grateful for the Power of Gratitude!

 


On New Year's Day this year, I was feeling a bit down - again! I knew I had to start doing something differently if I wanted things to change. Well, as I pondered and prayed, I was prompted to start a Gratitude Journal. I had one years ago and had really enjoyed it, but I had not continued the practice.

I have written down just one thing I am grateful for in this journal each day this year - and what a year so far! It is such a comfort at the end of a challenging day to focus on the good of that day, resetting my attitude and feeling so much more peace! This journal has been a tremendous blessing to me.

I know that I was truly inspired by the Lord to start this practice in my life, especially this year. I am so thankful for the Lord's influence and guidance! And for the guidance of His prophet!

The power of gratitude is  gift!

No comments:

Post a Comment