Why this blog...

I am the mother of the three most talented, intelligent and beautiful children ever to live on this earth. I am also privileged to be married to the most wonderful man! He has added three additional talented, intelligent and beautiful children to our family! I have a job that I mostly love, a wonderful education, a beautiful home, marvelous family, and I have the privilege of belonging to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been greatly blessed in my life, but I sometimes forget that. So, I decided to create this blog as a way to remind myself of all the many blessings and miracles that surround me. (I'm also terrible at keeping a journal- so this will be something for my kids to enjoy as well.)

I hope you enjoy what you read. I would love to hear what you think!

Deanne

Thursday, November 26, 2020

So Thankful for My Father in Heaven and His Son, Jesus Christ

 


This is what I see when I walk in the door because this is what I need to remember when things are oh so challenging in life!


It has been since my youth when things in life were 'easy'... so many hard things have happened, are happening now, and will happen in the future. 

Yet I know that if I turn to the Lord, listen to His prophet, and look to my blessings instead of my challenges, life will turn out. There is so much comfort in the word of the Lord and in following His commandments!

I am so VERY blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment