Why this blog...

I am the mother of the three most talented, intelligent and beautiful children ever to live on this earth. I am also privileged to be married to the most wonderful man! He has added three additional talented, intelligent and beautiful children to our family! I have a job that I mostly love, a wonderful education, a beautiful home, marvelous family, and I have the privilege of belonging to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been greatly blessed in my life, but I sometimes forget that. So, I decided to create this blog as a way to remind myself of all the many blessings and miracles that surround me. (I'm also terrible at keeping a journal- so this will be something for my kids to enjoy as well.)

I hope you enjoy what you read. I would love to hear what you think!

Deanne

Monday, November 5, 2012

And so it begins...

Charly hasn't yet received her call, but I can already feel the missionary curse- that is, when things begin to break- and sometimes for no reason. Two things:
1st (and this had a reason) the newly repaired dryer is spewing blue lint! every load, for many loads! after being vacuumed out! 
It's a very good thing that I love Jon so much! He, in his defense, was trying to be helpful by putting the freshly laundered clothes into the dryer. But you should NEVER put chenille blankets in a dryer- we now have two see through 'blankets' and loads and loads of blue fluff in the the lint trap!

Big sigh here...

2nd: The router quit! No wireless internet at this house.... so is it the power cord or the expensive router?!

You know, I never did get that ice maker repaired from the time of Eric's missionary curse...

But I am sure proud of my Charly! and so blessed to have her for my daughter! Holding our breath for Wednesday- and hopefully her mission call!

and still loving this!!!
Yes, I am very blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment