Why this blog...

I am the mother of the three most talented, intelligent and beautiful children ever to live on this earth. I am also privileged to be married to the most wonderful man! He has added three additional talented, intelligent and beautiful children to our family! I have a job that I mostly love, a wonderful education, a beautiful home, marvelous family, and I have the privilege of belonging to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been greatly blessed in my life, but I sometimes forget that. So, I decided to create this blog as a way to remind myself of all the many blessings and miracles that surround me. (I'm also terrible at keeping a journal- so this will be something for my kids to enjoy as well.)

I hope you enjoy what you read. I would love to hear what you think!

Deanne

Thursday, November 15, 2012

"My Jonny Lies Over the Ocean, My Jonny Lies Over the Sea..."

When your Mom sings that to you as a little boy, it's amazing you turned out so well!

And he has, turned out so very well indeed!!!
Happy birthday to my no longer little boy! Even though you are now an official adult, you will always be my little buddy! And check out the 'glasses' he used to wear around the house!


And check out his real glasses now...


The more he changes, the more he stays the same! And I am so very glad of that!!!

I am so blessed to have a son like Jonathan! I think I will go enjoy a little more time with my 'child' before he turns into that adult tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment