Why this blog...

I am the mother of the three most talented, intelligent and beautiful children ever to live on this earth. I am also privileged to be married to the most wonderful man! He has added three additional talented, intelligent and beautiful children to our family! I have a job that I mostly love, a wonderful education, a beautiful home, marvelous family, and I have the privilege of belonging to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been greatly blessed in my life, but I sometimes forget that. So, I decided to create this blog as a way to remind myself of all the many blessings and miracles that surround me. (I'm also terrible at keeping a journal- so this will be something for my kids to enjoy as well.)

I hope you enjoy what you read. I would love to hear what you think!

Deanne

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

New Addition to the Family & The Date is Set!!!

OK- so I couldn't resist... but it did get you to read at least this far. Plus the title is so totally true! Just not what some of you expected...

These are the newest additions to our family! Yes, Jon and Charly bought chickens- on purpose!

And they are thrilled to have them! The chicks are very cute, but boy does Jon's room smell like a barn!!! 
The best part, in my opinion to date, is that my normally well-behaved, cooperative kids are even more well-behaved and cooperative if you can believe it! They have cleaned out the garage, re-painted the deck, put Charly's furniture back (after a painting project I will show in another post), and all in less than a week while going on trek and working at their regular jobs! - Jon also plans to finish cutting down the tree- all in preparation for building their own chicken coop! This had made the chicken project a success already in my humble opinion!


And the date being set, you ask?!

Monday, August 13th, 2012...



YES!!!!!!!
Charly's eBook will be available at  www.deseretbook.com  and/or Deseret Bookshelf.

Plus, I will be having a Meet the Author event at my home on Friday, August 17th! 7-9 PM and you all are invited!!!

I am the most blessed single mom ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment