Why this blog...

I am the mother of the three most talented, intelligent and beautiful children ever to live on this earth. I am also privileged to be married to the most wonderful man! He has added three additional talented, intelligent and beautiful children to our family! I have a job that I mostly love, a wonderful education, a beautiful home, marvelous family, and I have the privilege of belonging to The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I have been greatly blessed in my life, but I sometimes forget that. So, I decided to create this blog as a way to remind myself of all the many blessings and miracles that surround me. (I'm also terrible at keeping a journal- so this will be something for my kids to enjoy as well.)

I hope you enjoy what you read. I would love to hear what you think!

Deanne

Thursday, August 2, 2012

I Survived!!!

One 'real' camping trip complete! And I only got mosquito bites on my leg- under my jeans!!! Yes, the Utah version of this pest love me most! I am so glad for this experience (although I could have lived without the sleeping outdoors and no shower for almost 3 days part of it all!) Spending time with Jonny & Luke and his family made all the rest so worth it. Incredible people who were more than fun to be around! Maybe next year Luke will feel up to a longer hike...


And who knew that the stone box from the Hill Cumorah had been moved to Big Cottonwood Canyon?! 
Not me!

Congrats to Devon and Ronni on their marriage!

Loved going with some of my favorite peoples!

Not sure what happened to this pic, but Eric and Alison look great!
Jon and the international crew look great too! (Antoine from France and ________ from Germany- yes, I forgot her name again!)

Missed you, Char!

1 comment: